African Black Soap Smoothing Formula

Made from a powerful blend of Africa's most healing natural ingredients like cocoa pod powder, argan oil, tea tree oil and African coffee. Simply massage this cleanser over your skin to remove blackheads and dead skin cells.  Argan oil gives your skin moisture while tea tree oil helps to reduce oiliness and acne. African coffee exfoliates and brightens the skin and reduces inflammation or irritation. Enjoy this ultimate cleansing experience from West Africa today.  Learn more and visit us on the web @ AVE Skincare.


Comments

  1. Hey AVE it's been a while since I reached out. I'm just running out of my African black soap, All you need is a small amount each day and it lasts for months. Thank You for all your support in helping me find a better way to take care my skin. The AVE shea butter cream is great and that last on my skin all day. I'm proud to be a AVE Beauty:) keep up the wonderful work and products. Mary (MD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soap is one of the best black soap you will find. At first the darkest of the soap and the way it lather made me think oh no. But sometimes what does not look good maybe just be good. I guess first things first, give it a try! Well I did and I want to say Thank You AVE for connecting me with something I enjoy using on my skin...Jay from Philly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best natural soaps I have ever tried. It's worth that extra time I take daily to keep my skin at it's best. What I like about using this soap, you can make your own liquid soap and apply over the entire body. Thank you AVE for giving us a different approach in taking care our skin. So glad to be a AVE beauty:) Keep up the great products and customer service. Sharon... (MD)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share with us Your Natural Beauty!

Popular Posts